VM has been granted the FamousWhy Editor's Pick Award

Hello,

Download.FamousWhy.com software testing team gladly inform you that your software VM (http://download.famouswhy.com/vm/) has been granted the "Editor's Pick Award" by FamousWhy.com.

You can read more information on this page: http://download.famouswhy.com/Awards/Editor%27s-Pick-Award_6.html

We have included your software in our database and we would be very happy to download, install, test, write the following:

- reviews focusing on the "fame" reasons (e.g. http://download.famouswhy.com/portable_irfanview/);

- tutorials (http://forum.famouswhy.com/index.php?showtopic=19590);

- create few polls;

- create frequently asked questions;

- take you a short interview (e.g. http://download.famouswhy.com/publisher/iobit/) and publish it on our website.

We would be very happy to do all the things mentioned above for FREE, if you decide to place a link pointing to Download.Famouswhy.com or to your software dedicated page.

A link back from your website to your software URL at Download.FamousWhy.com would be very appreciated and it would also help our efforts to promote famous software such as VM. Placing our image certificates on your website would also benefit your product as it would inspire trust in its qualities.

More information about your product's certification and the certification award is available on this page:
VM - http://download.famouswhy.com/vm/

Please, think about our proposal and tell us your decision. If you have any other suggestions, simply, let us know!

Sincerely,
Adrian Barbu - Webmaster
Download.FamousWhy.com
"Making your software famous has never been easier!"

Follow ups