Re: compilation warnings

Tim Cross writes:

> Sorry, but isn't that what I said I was doing or do you mean pushing them as a
> goup up to my launchpad branch?

Well, your revision 840 had fixes for both focus-frame and
default-enable-multibyte-characters.  Sine I was ready to accept one
but had to leave the other to Ulrich, I ended up doing the edits
manually in my copy.  It wasn't a big deal because I think there were
only a handful of calls to focus-frame.  But, in general, committing
one bug fix at a time is a good idea.

You seem to have some experience with regression testing and an idea
how to set it up.  If so, please do lead us there.

I didn't know about testcover.el.  I will begin to use it.  Thanks for
pointing it out!

Cheers,
Uday