[Question #117227]: How does one navigate (select) IMAP folders?

New question #117227 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/117227

Using VM 8.1.90a I do not yet see a clear way to navigate an IMAP folder hierarchy that easily allows a User to visit folders, preferably using some sort of criteria, like a folder with unread messages.  Does this ability exist?  If so, can you cite an info or code reference?

Ideally, a separate buffer/window/frame would support such folder traversal with an ability to hide or show the folders based on various criteria.  I'm guessing this feature exists and that I have just missed it.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.

Follow ups