VM and ELPA

I've added a new blueprint for discussion.

I think we should look into what would be required to add VM to the Emacs Lisp
Package Archive. This facility is being added to emacs 24 and it strikes me
that it might be a good way to get VM out there in a distro agnostic manner
where we have some control over how it is done.

I've not contacted the ELPA maintainers as I wanted to see what the rest of the
team thought first. However, I would be happy to contact them to find out what
would be required for us to get the next release of VM incorprated into ELPA.

What does everyone thing?

Tim

Follow ups