Re: [Question #122392]: Focus shifting on Aquamacs

Question #122392 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/122392

Uday Reddy posted a new comment:
Alley Stoughton writes:

> Uday: it's changing frames, and the problem only occurs when there
> is more than one frame.

Ok, I think we have enough information to narrow down the problem.  No
further debugging necessary, at least for now.

It is clear that Aquamacs is taking liberties with the semantics of
switch-to-buffer.  Whether it is a bug or an intentional change, I
don't know.  I will write to the aquamacs list, giving my
understanding the problem.

Uday

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.