Re: [Question #124925]: emacs-w3m configuration with latest VM and Emacs

Question #124925 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/124925

Sridhar Boovaraghavan confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi,

Thanks for the answer and sorry for the delay in my response.

With the information that you provided, I traced it down to two issues.

Because of http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/emacs-w3m#toc14, I had used
(require 'w3m-ems) instead of (require 'w3m-load) in my w3m
configuration. Maybe something has changed in more recent emacsen
(original article was for emacs ~23), but that didn't work. Also because
of this, I had changed the vm-w3m line that loaded w3m to w3m-ems.

When I went back to the standard, things work well now.

Only thing is a message in the *Messages* buffer:

Image conversion failed (code `4')

Is this important?

Thanks,
Sridhar

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.