[Question #137005]: Cursor not at beginning of mail message

New question #137005 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/137005

I just upgraded from an old 7.19 to 8.1.93a.  I'm noticing some different behavior when moving between messages.

When I move to a message via the Presentation buffer (forward or previous), the cursor is being positioned mid-body of the mail message.  I'd like to get the cursor positioned at the beginning of the mail message, at the beginning of the content.

When I move to message via the Summary buffer (again, either direction), the Presentation is updated with the appropriate message but the cursor in the Summary buffer does no move up or down.

I've reduced my ".vm" file to a minimum to be certain this isn't the root cause.  How can I change cursor positioning when I view messages?

thanks,
Kyle

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.