Re: Greetings

I too would like to wish the same. It has also been very hecti here. I hope
to have time over the short break to do some more work on VM. In particular,
I'd like to get the refactoring of VM's custom settings completed. Its very
close - mainly just some cleanup and tweaking is needed before it will be
ready for merging.

Moving VM to use message-mode seems like a good idea. The more VM can use
standard supported features within emacs the better IMO.

regards,

Tim