[Question #140372]: no conversion of text/html, "display failed: (void-function vm-mime-display-internal-emacs-w3m-text/html" instead

New question #140372 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/140372

I still have major problems since updating to v8.1.93a. I'd prefer to let "lynx" convert HTML content to plain text instead of using w3m. Therefore I added (got this from http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ViewMailAndMime)

  (add-to-list 'vm-mime-type-converter-alist
		 '("text/html" "text/plain"
		   "lynx -force_html -dump -pseudo_inlines -stdin")

to my .vm-file. Now, when I start VM and display a HTML message (header Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"), the message is displayed in raw form and I see the folloing in the message buffer:

  Decoding MIME message... done
  Inline text/html by emacs-w3m display failed: (void-function vm-mime-display-internal-emacs-w3m-text/html)
  Inlining text/html by emacs-w3m...
  Decoding MIME message...
  Decoding MIME message... done
  Decoding MIME message...

What's wrong with my configuration?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.

Follow ups