Re: [Question #165331]: BBDB and aliases/abbrevs

Question #165331 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/165331

Johan Vromans is still having a problem:
[Quoting Uday Reddy, on July 19 2011, 23:01, in "Re: [Question #16533"]
> These kind of questions are better asked on the viewmail-info
> mailing list so that other users can give you answers.

Apologies. I was under the impression that this was "Questions for VM".

Careful inspeciton of https://launchpad.net/vm doesn't show any
reference to a viewmail-info mailing list. It does have an appealing
'Ask a question' button...

> Note that this question has nothing to do with VM anyway.

This remains to be seen. De functionality disappeared after VM
upgrade.

-- Johan

You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.