[Question #171058]: msdos CR stored in sent-mail

New question #171058 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/171058

When I FCC to my sent-mail, something is including dos-style newlines (carriage returns / ^M).  I'm not sure if this is a VM thing or emacs function.  When I visit the sent-mail folder the messages are not visible unless I edit the file to remove the ^M.  I can work around this by editing my sent-mail to remove the carriage return, but I'm sure there is a better way.

I'm using VM 8.1.93a on Windows with GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.

Follow ups