Re: [Question #108267]: stunnel on Windows

Question #108267 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/108267

Uday Reddy posted a new comment:
Alan Wehmann writes:

> I took a look at
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6008917/setup-for-gmail-in-emacs-vm
>
> and see nothing there that is specific to using SMTP on Windows with
> Emacs, which is one of the subjects of usr345's question.  An answer for
> Unix (or Linux) doesn't deal with the peculiarities of MS Windows.  What
> did I miss?

Then the user can ask the question there about how to get it to work on
Windows.  The question can be tagged with "Windows", "Emacs", "gmail",
"starttls", "smtp" etc. and the people that monitor those tags will be able
to give better answers than we can.

More generally, stackoverflow has a much better infrastructure for questions
& answers than Launchpad does.  So, I would like us to move there for
questions & answers.

Cheers,
Uday

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.