Re: [Question #108267]: stunnel on Windows

Question #108267 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/108267

Alan Wehmann posted a new comment:
I tried to move this discussion to Stackoverflow and kept getting the
error message:

"Oops! Your edit couldn't be submitted because:

    Your post appears to contain code that is not properly formatted as
code. Please indent all code by 4 spaces using the code toolbar button
or the CTRL+K keyboard shortcut. For more editing help, click the [?]
toolbar icon."

Even dividing my submission into pieces, I couldn't get everything in--
without running into this error message.  And it isn't obvious what is
triggering this message.

In addition, I wasn't allowed to have more than two links in what was
submitted.

In my view, Stackoverflow has too many constraints on what can be
submitted!

I ended up deleting all that I had entered at Stackoverflow (first
piece, then edit to put in second piece, then edit to put in third
piece, etc.)

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.