Re: [Question #235484]: vm-select-recipient-from-sender function definition is void

Question #235484 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/235484

Ingo W is still having a problem:
Thanks you both for your comments.
John,  I looked at the version of vm-reply in revision 1331, and strangly, my vm-reply.el differs from the version of revision 1331. The version of (my) vm-reply.el in vm-8.2.0b.tgz has something as 8 lines less. Also the ;;;###autoload at line 1656 (1645) has been removed already. And vm.el looks different, too. Anyway, I did the changes and it seems to work now.
However, I noticed that if I mousclick on "Compose" in the "Send" tab I still get this error message.
greets
ingo

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.