[Question #235754]: move mails to imap folders

New question #235754 on VM:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/235754

Hi there,
I set up vm8.2.0b  together with emacs 24.2. I want to sort incoming mails to particular folders, when some criteria are met. And I want to leave all my mails on an imap-server. So I set
 (setq vm-imap-account-alist
           '(
             ("imap-ssl:imap-server.xxx.xxx:993:inbox:login:user@xxxxxxx:*" "work")
            )
     )

I used to have something like when I spooled mails from an imap-server
(setq vm-auto-folder-alist
      '(
        ("To:" ("GMT-HELP@xxxxxxxxxx" .  "~/Mail/folders/GMT"))
        )
      )

Is there a way to get something similar done on an imap-server? What is your way do sort incoming mails on an imap-server?
Any advice would be very much appreciated
TIA
ingo

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.