vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: Execscript after grub

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Chris R. Jones <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps such a change should be made, in general for the project?  Or a
> post_os_install execscript facility should be added?

I would also benefit from this as I've needed to make changes to how GRUB
runs as well. IMHO, the execscript should be moved later instead of creating
an extra option, because that is what I expected to begin. Was confused for
a while why my changes to /boot/grub/menu.lst weren't coming through until I
dug in.

> It's not really a bug -- more a feature request, but should I file a bug
> report?
> New to launchpad, and the way of things here.

Please file a bug/feature request and attach the patch. That will get the
maintainer's attention (hopefully). :-)

.:. jeremy