vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~guilhem-fr/vmbuilder/oneiric-support into lp:vmbuilder

Hi,

Thanks for working on this tree.

I've resolved the conflicts and pushed the result to lp:~serge-hallyn/vmbuilder/merge-guilhem-fr.

I've not yet done any testing of the result.

Could you please elaborate upon:

	Some parts need some works (especially ended scripts : /etc/fstab and device.map) but nothing blocking for me.

Is that extra work just for cleanliness, or will things be broken without it?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~guilhem-fr/vmbuilder/oneiric-support/+merge/89858
Your team VMBuilder is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~guilhem-fr/vmbuilder/oneiric-support into lp:vmbuilder.