vmbuilder team mailing list archive

Re: issues and future improvement

Hi,

You can also add another project : https://github.com/clalancette/oz

I heard many good things about it at FOSDEM. Last version seems to work
with latest Ubuntu.
I created a launchpad project : https://launchpad.net/oz
and ppas :
https://launchpad.net/~oz-packagers/+archive/daily
https://launchpad.net/~oz-packagers/+archive/stable

I don't know what is the best way now.
I do many work on vmbuilder ("Fixes for oneiric"), but my work may not be
enough clean (no 1 commit by feature) to be merged now and it's a big
architecture change.
vmbuilder seems to have a very limited community, maybe a way it to help a
project like oz to be more Ubuntu friendly and switch to it.

Best Regards.

Guilhem LETTRON
Ingénieur - Architecte système
Youscribe - www.youscribe.com