weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: Petition to look into the more serious bugs

Thank you very much for the status update, Руаньяк. - This helps me a
lot at making informed decisions.

Maybe it would be worth mentioning this on the other communication
channels the project recently set up (Twitter, facebook, ...), as well
as on the projects' Launchpad profile, too? Possibly there are also
Ubuntu related communication channels you could use for this purpose?
I would bet there must be some other skilled people already in or close
to Ubuntu who are interested in having such functionality provided by
their preferred distribution.

I'm afraid I cannot contribute to development myself at this time, but
do wish you all the best at finding new contributors.

On a final note (in case of other replies), I am not subscribed to this
mailing list, so please CC me as needed.

All the best,

Moritz