weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

[Question #237754]: Detailed weather data is not displayed

New question #237754 on Weather Indicator:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/237754

After upgrading to Saucy (and still taking the indicator from the PPA) it ceased to display the menu items containing the detailed weather data.

I am using version 13.7.1 with the Python Weather API 0.3.6. I think I had the same versions before, but it ceased to work after the upgrade. What could be the problem?

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.