weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #230936]: difficulties to install version 13.5.28

Question #230936 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/230936

Brian Voss posted a new comment:
I am also having difficulty with ubuntu 12.04. I added the ppa and ran
the upgrade-weather-indicator.py script (I think). The applet indicator
shows and I am able to add a location, but the 'OK' button seems to do
nothing (the Weather Preferences window does not change or close). Not
sure where weather is supposed to display, but it does not. Any
suggestions?

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.