weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #230936]: difficulties to install version 13.5.28

Question #230936 on Weather Indicator changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/230936

Brian Voss posted a new comment:
Further to my last comment, on trying to run the script, the terminal
shows:

Updating location database to new format...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "weather.py", line 20, in <module>
    locations = eval(locations_string,{"__builtins__":None},{"null":None})
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'false' is not defined

So perhaps I am doing something wrong at this point?

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.