weather-indicator-team team mailing list archive

[Question #240094]: After installing, adding the first location doesn't work

New question #240094 on Weather Indicator:
https://answers.launchpad.net/weather-indicator/+question/240094

I just had to do a full reinstall of Ubuntu 13.10 on a clean hard drive (thankfully, I've made backups diligently).

After reinstalling indicator-weather, I tried to configure it and add “Vienna” as my location – however, after adding the location, clicking “OK” doesn't do anything, and the weather indicator doesn't work at all.

Help?

Weather Indicator Team, which is an answer contact for Weather
Indicator.