webapps team mailing list archive

Re: [Webapps-team] Adding desktop files to launcher defaults!

On 09/05/2012 10:00 AM, Didier Roche wrote:
Le 05/09/2012 18:15, Alexandre abreu a écrit :
to follow up a bit on Robert's comment, I would love to hear about your
comments on that;

The solution we have (schema change and playing w/ multiple list
settings) does not feel right to me (brittle IMO), and it might be hard
to make it land (migration, etc.),

If only we had a tool to do that… Oh wait! we have in quantal :)
I can help you with that. Please read http://blog.didrocks.fr/post/Announcing-session-migration-now-in-ubuntu beforehand (random blog post ;)) and then, feel free to ask me questions on IRC about it.

My hero *blush*

Will follow up soon! thanks.

Also, you will need a FFe/UIFe and acked before doing that as we are past the freezes. on the ubuntu one webapp one, is that in replacement of the current ubuntu one "one" (otherwise 2 ubuntu 1 in the launchers…)? :)

Cheers,
Didier