webapps team mailing list archive

Progress on default applications

Quick brain dump on this topic before I go off for lunch :)

Alexandre is tracking a lead from Didie in to the Unity migrations system, should handle pinning the icons for upgrading users without any Unity code changes.

Support for preauthorized domains is landed in libunity-webapps. We need to finish a list of domains and add them to the key, this is being tracked here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/libunity-webapps/+bug/1046477

Support for per domain app generation (amazon) and homepage/domain in every app has landed in webapps-applications.

After this it will just be a matter of uploading the packages and ensuring they get pulled in!

Thanks,
Robert

Follow ups