whube-core team mailing list archive

Re: Team Tools Update

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Thomas Plastino Martin
<tenach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Whube Core!

Hello, Tenach!

> I set up the groundwork for teams to show up.  In my branch, there is now
> the possibility to do this:
>  * http://bugs.thescoundrels.org/t/team-list
>  * http://bugs.thescoundrels.org/t/team/The-League-of-Magnificent-Scoundrels

Kickass! Oh how I hate %20.

It's also worth noting:

This here be Thomas Martin of The League of Magnificent Scoundrels

:-Did not think you would have got to that. Killer work. You r0x0r my s0x0r*

> If you didn't notice, I made the url nice by adding dashes in place of
> spaces on the links located in team-list.php which team.php will reconvert
> back.  This will break any dashes in the name, but I did not think we would
> be letting dashes be in the name ( yet at least ) .

Killer.

> I also updated the user.php to reflect whether a user is in a team or not,
> with a link to the team. :3  This does not allow for a person to be part of
> multiple teams yet, however.

*: Oh shit yes. I should have read the whole email before typing that
shiz above!