whube-core team mailing list archive

Re: Organizing Whube Team

This issue occured to me today as i was going through some whube pages in my
bookmarks and realized i had over 6 seperate pages of whube stuff trying to
juggle. Thus the idea of project management came up and tenach felt the same
way i did. Though i dont speak for everyone i feel as if those who are not
direct devs of whube are not in the loop as to the "status" of whube. And i
really dont know when its my turn as the wiki guy to jump in and turn out
some docs. With some sort of project management system we all can be on one
accord  as tenach has already described. Doing some research i came across
redmine and though i have never used it it looks really feature rich.
http://www.redmine.org/
http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Features
With redmine we manage repos from git and other version controls, setup
wiki/docs, track bugs and whube feature additions, assign teams/roles and we
do this all in one location as they get organized and setup then when they
are all pretty and ready for the world we migrate them to their appropriate
web pages: ie: bugs.whube, docs.whube, etc. We already have a project
manager so he can head up the project management system! Just my
thoughts....