Re: Widelands and the launchpad translation process

> Hi,Also i noticed due to the updating of the pot files in trunk by SirVer
> last night, that many translations got lost in launchpad. Before the
> update the new tutorial campaign was completely translated in german.

 Now 125 out of 163 strings are untranslated.

an that is VERY terrible! I remember how many hours I spent to translate just the first two missions. If only a part of the string changes, the strings should be marked as fuzzy and not completely deleted.
Anyone an idea why it is not that way?