Re: Widelands and the launchpad translation process

Hi,

On 28 May 2010 10:01, Peter Schwanemann <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> an that is VERY terrible! I remember how many hours I spent to translate
> just the first two missions. If only a part of the string changes, the
> strings should be marked as fuzzy and not completely deleted.
> Anyone an idea why it is not that way?

Launchpad handles this in a weird way (other then the gettext way of
updating at least), and instead of marking stuff as fuzzy, it simply
removes the changed strings. The best thing to do is simply use the po
files from somewhere and spend some time copying and pasting the
stuff.

A bug report against lp could maybe get somebody to fix it. Or at
least provide a good answer.

--

Regards,
Stanislaw Gackowski (Soeb)