Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

It should work with opengl as well. The minimap is drawn offscreen by direct pixel access. The same code is used for OpenGL and SDL.

I liked the original idea. (rectangle around the current displayed area) For me these map borders are a bit confusing (as they have no meaning in widelands) and do not help me to orientate in the minimap.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.