Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

@Nicolai: only a cross through the HQ would not help very much as I think. The other option to always center the map at the HQ would help, of course, but I'm afraid this might confuse all other users that are used to the map centered at the current position?

Anyway, I've attached a screenshot of the minimap as I implemented it now. This way all can see it without needing to compile with my changes. As you can see the virtual map borders are not very conspicuous.

But if there are still many users that don't like these map borders, I could add two more option buttons: one for enabling/disabling the map borders and one for enabling/disabling the red center cross. This way there would be 8 buttons (4 each row) below the map, which should look good again. Because the buttons are quite wide at the moment, it should not be a big problem to make the current buttons smaller and and add two more.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.