Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

I somewhat dislike the borders. They are quite ugly (no offense meant, they just disturb the beauty of the map) and are somewhat arbitrary: the location of the borders have no special for widelands-the-game (and only internal meaning for for widelands-the-engine). And I'd prefer a special graphic for the target cross in the middle, the red dot is to FPS like for my tastes.

I encourage this effort, this critic is meant to be constructive and not to discourage this effort.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.