Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

Hello together again,

just to finalize that:
as I understand nobody (beside David and me) wants to have the map borders, but adding a dotted rectangle as the visible screen area would be OK. So I'll do that this way now, because that's better than nothing.

To prevent me from having to search though the whole Widelands code:
does someone have a tip for me which code object does provide the info about the size of the visible screen area?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.