Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

Hello Chuck,

thanks for your comment.

I also think that the white frame color is not the best solution, but I have to admit that the cyan one looks really ugly. ;-)

I would also prefer the red one followed by the green one. But maybe also the yellow one would be possible: that's not so eye-catching as the red/green ones, but still a little bit different to the white roads. That could be already different enough to not confuse the player.

But let's wait what the other guys say about that. :-)

Regarding your aspect ratio question:
yes that are really screenshots (no mock-ups) and that's also the correct ratio. But no, I don't have such a monitor, Widelands ran in 800x600 Pixel resolution for testing and making these screenshots. The reason why the display area is a vertical (instead of a horizontal) rectangle in the mini-map is that a map field is defined with a width of 64 pixels and a height of only 32 pixels in Widelands. That results in this display ratio of the map.

Best regards
Andreas
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.