Re: [Merge] lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
Update: Made the two changes that SirVer proposed. "Provisorily" was wrong, of course. To make not any spelling mistakes, I sometimes copy words from a dictionary - and it seems, I copied the wrong line... And I changed the axe / felling axe ratio to 1 / 5.

About that conflict... Is that anything where I have to do something about that, too, or will somebody else take care of that? If I have to do it: Please tell me, what I'm to do in this case as I must admit that I don't even have a clue here.

And SirVer: About that quotation marks... I can understand that you want to change things so that the script takes care of it automatically. But I have a question: I just reworked every (if I have not missed any) story string translation to German of both the barbarian and empire campaigns to comply with the German quotation system („“ and ‚‘ instead of "" and '')... Don't you think that handeling such things by script complicates things unnecessarily? I guess that it offers for way more dynamic handling to leave it the way it is and give translators full control over it?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~angreeone/widelands/trunk/+merge/40936
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands.