Re: [Merge] lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing
the merge conflict: merge trunk into your branch:

% bzr merge lp:widelands;
fix the conflicts
% bzr commit -m "Merged with trunk"

About the quotation marks: we can simply let the translate one:

function direct_speech(text)
   return rt( (_ '"%s"'):format(text)))
end

I think translators will recognize this than as a quoted string and translate it accordingly. Still, we only have to translate/handle boilerplate in one place, not in many.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~angreeone/widelands/trunk/+merge/40936
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands.

Follow ups