Re: [Merge] lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands

> The uestion is: is the atlantean campaign a real tutorial? Of course it holds
> quite some elements explaining (indirectly) what each building does. However
> the main quest is to expand fast and to save everything before the flood sucks
> it in the ocean.
>
> So for me it is a campaign with explaining elements in the first map.
> And please note that there is one more campaign map planned for Build16, and
> even more for the time after Build16 - and those will not have any tutorial
> elements.
>
> So Better leave the name without "(Tutorial)"

Ok, I you wish, I'll change it again.

Since you're involved in map making and have knowledge of the second scenario that I don't have, it may be better that way. At least for now that b16 is being prepared. In the distant future, when there's also a real campaign for Barbarians and Empire, however, it would certainly be nice if the Atlanteans, too, had both a tutorial and a real campaign.

I do not know about the second map, yet, but with the first map, I'd suggest to add a tutorial introduction to function of the warehouse / hq storing policies, too. It would fit with the need to evacuate workers and wares when the water is rising. But things like that can be considered when the build is out and everybody has more time and a calm head again. ;) Especially since SirVer already made clear that only bugfixes will be accepted for the map for b16.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~angreeone/widelands/trunk/+merge/40936
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands.