Re: [Merge] lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands

how about replacing tutorial with introduction for all three campaigns. They are not game tutorials (or maybe the barbarian first mission is), but introduction into the tribes backstory and economy. I think the atlantean campaign is comparable to the empire campaign: first mission is tutorial, second mission is playing. Atlanteans: first half of first mission is tutorial.

Can we agree on introduction? Or we drop the tutorial everywhere?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~angreeone/widelands/trunk/+merge/40936
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands.