Re: [Merge] lp:~nha/widelands/fonthandler into lp:widelands

Not to dampen your enthusiasm too much, but those text messages are rich text, which is unfortunately not affected yet.

I've increased the contrast of those tool tips, so they should definitely be easy to read now. Of course one can tweak the colours if desired, but I don't think that's the important point.

I cannot reproduce a problem with tooltip sizes, that sounds really weird. I don't see a difference between OpenGL and software rendering here (and there really shouldn't be one, at least as far as size computations are concerned). Which button shows the effect?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nha/widelands/fonthandler/+merge/47929
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nha/widelands/fonthandler into lp:widelands.