Re: [Merge] lp:~nha/widelands/fonthandler into lp:widelands

Great work! I did only a very quick test though, but OpenGL and Software Rendering of Text areas worked for me. I tested with the atlantean scenario that contains plenty of text messages.

One thing I noticed though is that the background of tooltips are yellow now; this makes the tooltips hard to read. I also noticed that the size of the tooltips is not correct in all cases (mouse over the various buttons at the bottom of the screen) - but this only in the Software renderer. I can't say if any of this issues are related to your branches' changes though. So I do not set this to Needs fixing.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nha/widelands/fonthandler/+merge/47929
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nha/widelands/fonthandler into lp:widelands.