Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
2) sounds a little bit strange. I did not change any line of the code for the language list. Did this work before my patch?

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with language issues under Mac OS X. But a large, well-known search engine told me, OS X would neither use LANG nor LANGUAGE environment variables. I don't know, if this information is correct. Do you know, from where programs on Apple's systems usually get the configured language in that case?

Also, you told me that you need an ID. Do you mean my name? user id? credit card pin? something else? ;)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.