Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Looks generally good to me :). Good work martin!

About the different problems:
* the Mac problems SirVer faced are possibly based upon the clearing of LANGUAGE and the setting of LANG - I am quite sure that there was a comment somewhere, that macos needs the variable LANGUAGE set (perhaps "only the variable" ?) - however following the way of "never change a running system" (and it seems it does work before), we should try to not clear LANGUAGE initially and perhaps all the changes of LANG should be removed as well. SirVer could you please test, whether that solves your problems?
* I support Hans Joachim Desserud's wish, to not block languages, that can not be found - here on my German localized Mandriva Linux (just de and en locales installed) switching the language to Spanish or Swedish worked quite fine until now, ...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.