Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
Sorry, still didn't find out, how to contribute code on this launchpad branch. So again, I posted a patch via pastebin: http://pastebin.com/qPmabxe7

The LANGUAGE environment variable is now used on Mac OS X, instead of LANG. Moreover, unsetting the variable now happens just under Linux.

If (in Linux) no installed locale for the selected language is found, I now set the LANG variable directly to the selected language. This should bring back the feature of selecting uninstalled languages on other distros than Ubuntu. Please try, if this patch works - or whether we still need to set the LANGUAGE variable again.

I can confirm, that it works with Ubuntu (except for the selection of uninstalled languages, but this should be no problem).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.