Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
Okay, I found the problem with mac os x not filling the list: widelands checks in the CWD for the localedir and enumerates the locales it finds there but it tries to load the locales from the --localedir= commandline option. So things are a bit awkward - currently I can either have the list of all languages or get the game localized.

Okay, so we have success reports from windows, mac and linux. The problems described are likely not related to this bug.

Martin, with ID i mean your credit card. It is common that new developers pay a fee to join in the widelands development which is currently 50€.

just kidding. I need a name or nickname that you want to have apearing on our developers list:
http://wl.widelands.org/developers

I can then go ahead and merge this branch. Maybe you are also interested to sort the remaining issues out, even though they are not of your making?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.