Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

>I can confirm, that it works with Ubuntu (except for the selection of uninstalled languages, but this >should be no problem).
I'd preferably like to see this fixed before the branch is merged, as it is a somewhat strange regression. Out of curiosity I checked Wesnoth earlier today, and I was able to switch to other languages even when the locale wasn't installed.

Slightly off-topic:
Martin, for uploading code to Launchpad see https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/CreatingAnSSHKeyPair and https://help.launchpad.net/Code/UploadingABranch .
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.