Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Again, I had a look at the Wesnoth-Project. What I didn't test before was the selection of uninstalled languages. This works in wesnoth - even with Ubuntu!!

I figured out, that the C++ code does not seem to make the difference. With the modification below, we nearly use the same way of locale selection like wesnoth.

More and more, I think that there may be some problems with our configuration or creation of the translation files.
When you compare the po/ directories of widelands and wesnoth, wesnoth has some additional files - such as "LINGUAS", which seems to be important, as it contains a list of all available languages. I did not find a kind of this file in widelands.
Also, the other stuff: make/cmake files/rules slightly more structured, and so on...

Seems to be another approach for our problem. But I have no clue of how to configure these files correctly :(
SirVer, do you know someone that is familiar with it?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.