Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

I pulled your changes from the new branch to the martin_i18n branch to keep the history of commits intact. So the martin_i18n branch should contain your latest version now.

Testing wise the issues on mac os x are unchanged but do not provide a problem (as clever packaging will solve all path related problems and we will ship a .app package anyway).

if you contribute more fixes, please use the following sets of commands:

bzr get lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n   # get this branch
cd martin_i18n
bzr pull lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n # has someone made any changes?
- make your changes
bzr commit -m "I changed this and this and that"
bzr push lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n  # push the current version

So, testers on windows and linux once again please!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.