Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
SirVer, thanks for merging. Meanwhile, I found out, what I did wrong: I changed my local copy of trunk, not of this branch - and therefore got the bzr error msg "branches have diverged", of course.
However, thank you for the complete set of commands to use - even though I hope, not to have to upload lots of subsequent changes ;)
Another question: Should I delete lp:p-martin/widelands/i18n now? Or maybe just its merge proposal? Or will this result in problems with this branch?

For all the testers: here are some points you should check:
 - widelands should start using your selected language (from config)
 - list in options menu should contain 42 languages plus system default
 - selection of installed language should work
 - selection of non-installed language should also work
 - "system language" should take effect without restarting widelands
 - please test with Linux (Ubuntu 10.10 already tested, works great!)
 - please test with Mac OS X
 - please test with Windows

Of course, this patch concentrates on Linux, but other system's functionality should at least be kept.

I'm looking forward to reading your results!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.