Re: [Merge] lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/animations into lp:widelands

> I tested your branch and I am very impressed by the short loading time it
> takes.
> If the world animations would be preloaded and only the tribes "on the fly",
> it
> seems to me to be a very good solution for the loading-animations-time
> problem!

This would probably not be so easy since the animations are not "tagged" and there is no way to find out which animation is which.

On the other hand, why do you suggest preloading the world? From my point of view, this would not be necessary, this is fast enough right now.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcumber-some/widelands/animations/+merge/104138
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/animations into lp:widelands.