Re: [Merge] lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/animations into lp:widelands

After autosave is initialized and the HQ is created, it takes, on my machine, approx. 3 sec to show the game. That's not much, but a little confusing because you heard already the sound of the new HQ Massage. Seems a little like windows booting :)
Because of that I thought of preloading the world.
But your right, I didn't thought of how to implement this and it could be a problem to separate world and tribe animations. So 3 sec. aren't worse enough to make loading more complex.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcumber-some/widelands/animations/+merge/104138
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/animations into lp:widelands.